Thursday, October 16

pumpkin soup

Last night Alexis and I made pumpkin soup for dinner. It was a recipe out of her magazine.

Since 4 AM this morning, Alexis has been throwing up. I don't think the two are related, but I can't be sure since I wanted to throw up while eating the soup.

Because of the throwing up she and I are sitting here doing nothing all day, just the two of us. We were supposed to go to a funeral for Jeremy's uncle, who was a good man that I really really liked. And I am sad that I can't go and participate as they honor his life, and express my condolences to his wife and children, whom I also really like. Hopefully Jeremy can convey it enough for the both of us.



Since I hate to leave things on a downer note here, let's get back to the throwing up. Do you know what looks the exact same coming back up as it did before it ever went down?

Pumpkin Soup. And I imagine it tastes the same too.

5 comments:

The Shill Spill said...

Even though that is funny...it is also grose!!! Thanks for sharing...gack! :) LOL!

Rachel & Todd said...

ewwwww! gross visual there!

Bri said...

and with that...i will never eat orange soup again! :) on a sad note, i am sorry about thaynes uncle! im such a lover of that thayne family you are a part of, amazing people, you included!

Merrick said...

Hey, I hear we're going to see you guys tomorrow for the game? I'm off work at 5:30 and can come up early if you're planning on making dinner - happy to help or bring something or whatever.

Or I can pick something up on my way up there. Let me know. You can email me at amerricka72@gmail.com. I'll be checking my email periodically tomorrow so you can email me any time.

See you tomorrow!

Natalee said...

Lisa I just love you! gotta love throwing up kids.....