Tuesday, April 1

it's still here

I have to admit that I'm about ready to cut the mullet off, probably in part because the haircut is so bad. Not just the mullet part, but the rest of it was poorly done. I willl stick with it awhile longer because Jeremy wants it forever, so a comprimise is definitely in order. I do agree that he looks cuter than anyone should in a mullet. And it does make me smile.

I wish I had the brain power to think of an awesome April Fools joke to play, but practical jokes has never been my forte. So rest easy, you'll get no mean jokes from me.

3 comments:

The Shill Spill said...

I really like the overalls with no shirt! :) (I think that makes the haircut complete!) :) So...I guess you can cut the hair off whenever you feel it's time now.) :)

Anonymous said...

may i suggest the next haircut should be a long mohawk. take his picture with a skateboard, and his pants well below his butt.
however, tyler is just going to be the cutest thing ever even without hair.

Jessica M said...

I might have known that Jeremy Thayne would give his child a mullet. I will acknowledge that Tyler is the cutest child I've seen in a mullet however....
And Jeremy makes fun of me from being from the south. Whatever. =0)