Wednesday, August 22

Why blog?

Lately I've been reading people's blogs on the internet. They are usually people I don't know, just a blog I've come across, and now I've been bitten by the blogging bug. People who know me might wonder why I want to blog. I usually never have anything important or exciting to say...and that's why. If I feel like expressing how much I hate flies, I wouldn't call up a friend and waste their time telling them about my extreme hatred for flies. But if I type a post titled "I loathe flies" (which I probably will soon), then that friend can come here and say, "hm, that sounds dumb" and not read it. Or if they are bored or are trying to avoid the 16 dirty dishes on their counter like me, then they can read it and share their own reasons for hating flies for all the world to see.

Also, I have the two cutest kids on the planet and this way I can brag about them all I want without having to see someone roll their eyes in annoyance as I tell them the one millionth story about something cute Alexis or Tyler has done. I'm kidding, I'm sure no one ever gets tired of those stories... And now grandparents, aunts and uncles, and friends can come here and see some updates and pictures whenever they are missing us!

So enjoy the blog...I'll try to make it something worth reading.