Wednesday, August 22

I love my children the most when...

...they look like this:
When Jeremy took this picture of Alexis the flash woke her up, so she opened her eyes and said, "thank you daddy". Jeremy said, "you're welcome" and she went back to sleep. What? Huh? Thank you for what? Thank you for waking me from my slumber? Thank you for blinding me with the flash? Probably it was a thank you for finding her so beautiful as she sleeps that we just couldn't resist taking a picture. Cheesy but true.

Tyler also is so cute as he sleeps, but his arm just looked sooooooooo uncomfortable sticking through the slats of his crib that we of course had to take a picture. Don't worry, I moved his arm when we were done. Doesn't he look like such a stud in his spider pajamas? Too bad his fat little tummy isn't hanging out of his shirt. And if his mouth were open you could see his one tooth on top that reminds me a little of Sloth from "Goonies". Now all he needs is a mullet...

No comments: