I do not like making decisions. My goodness, I do not like it! (Although I did just decide that the phrase "my goodness" makes me sound like I'm 85). I tend to be more of an emotional thinker rather than an analytical thinker, so if I don't have a gut reaction to something, it is hard for me to decide. And the only time I have gut reactions are when I'm picking out fabrics, you know, the really important stuff. Also, I have a hard time making decisions because I usually just don't care, I'm laid back and flexible. I'd rather have other people decide for me and then I'll just live with the outcome. I know, some of you are just shuddering at that thought. So, some things I have to decide.
1. Should I cancel DISH Network, go with the cheaper plan, or do nothing?
2. Should I take Tyler to a dentist (for his swollen gum), his pediatrician, or do nothing?
3. Should I cut my hair short or keep it long?
4. Should I go to pack meeting, leave early and go to tithing settlement, or just skip pack meeting?
5. WHAT SHOULD I MAKE FOR DINNER? Tonight, tomorrow, forever.
6. Should I quit blogging because I seem to be having a brain fart and have nothing interesting to say?
7. Should I jump in the shower now and pretend I didn't just hear Tyler waking up, or should I wait?
8. Should I delete this or post this?
You tell me, what should I do?