Sunday, August 26

Speaking of mullets...


Now I don't profess to be a mullet aficionado, but I would guess that this mullet is in the running for the title of "Most Awesome Mullet of All-time". No, I do not know this man, I found this picture online. And I hope that if whoever this is somehow stumbles across my blog he doesn't think I'm making fun of him. I'm not. I have a certain amount of respect for him and the fact that he sported this 'do for so long. I mean, unless he had hair extensions put in than he had to look like this for YEARS. I'm a girl, I know how long it takes to grow hair that long. And I have a husband with a buzzed head, so I also know how quickly it can all disappear. This guy is just living the best of both worlds, and that's the beauty of the mullet. Notice that he's got a camera ready, I wonder if he was taking a picture of a guy that had this haircut:

So, most likely the majority of my posts will have some sort of visual aid accompanying it, that's just what I like to do. I like funny stories and pretty pictures, and since I don't have any funny stories I have to rely on the pictures. Don't worry, I'll post a pretty picture at the end for those of you who don't like the mullet man.

I want to give a quick shout-out to my friend Maren from BYU who added me to her list of "Other Worthwhile Blogs". I would have one of those lists too except that Maren's pretty much the only person I know with a blog and if I made a list just for her than it would become even more obvious that I'm a bit of a loser. But if some of you like to read blogs of people you don't know, here's a link to hers: http://lamarenita.blogspot.com/

And here's a pretty picture to end this madness.

No comments: